Wednesday 15 June 2011

Season start awaits !!!

As I write Im like a kid at Christmas excited by the anticipation of  the new river season ahead. During the 3 month break i curse the powers that be about the enforced break but i must admit i have always loved the start of the season and would miss excitement if it was abolished completely.

Anyhow sorted all my gear and barbel bashing hear i come (fingers Crossed). Really cant make my mind up where to go though have purchased the B.A.A again this season and this has got loads of choice for the river angler plus with numerous day ticket river venues locally it makes the decision of where to fish a hard one.

I've whittled it down to a few now either Bewdley,Arley or Hampton loade on the Severn or Fladbury,Barton or Marcliff on the Avon. It's a tough decision as there are so many places on the River's Severn and Avon Within a short drive that it will just have to be a last minute decision i think or i might let my 13year old son decide who begged me to  let him bunk off school to join me on opening day ha ha.

Any suggestions???

Will post results

No comments:

Post a Comment