Thursday 4 August 2011

River Teme

After a couple of poor sessions on the Severn i decided to switch my attention to the River Teme in Worcestershire. It's a new stretch for me as i haven't fished it before.


 After arriving at the river my spirits are lifted as i can see loads of fish on the top catching them however is a different matter.


 my son is the 1st to catch with a nice chub on double hair rigged sweetcorn and feeder tactics and in sweltering heat  i blank

 So back again the next day this time with my father in law Barry ,we hit the same stretch this time roving style and im given another lesson when he tempts this huge barbel on freelined cheese while trying to catch chub

I do catch however with this nice chub while barbel fishing on pellets typical looks like the fish fancied swapping dinners lol

 One things for sure this roving style of fishing is addictive and im definitely going back soon for another crack
will post results when i do

No comments:

Post a Comment